The Parts Technician will work both the front & back counter supporting sales, core management and performing inventory control. You will manage a high volume of customers both in person and on the phone. A team player is a must as you will work in conjunction with our sales team, service department and management team. Excellent customer service skills are required. We are known for our high levels of customer service. This role has excellent opportunities for advancement. Ideally, our next Parts Technicians will be able to advance into an Assistant Parts Manager role.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills – we go the extra mile every day!
- Able to listen, identify and provide accurate parts to fit customer needs
- Solid understanding of both truck & trailer fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of all makes, parts & accessories
- Excellent organizational & prioritization skills
- A team player – excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- 3+ years in a heavy-duty parts environment
- Previous dealership experience considered an asset
- Experience with Daimler considered an asset
- Competitive, Industry leading wage!
- Extended medical & dental
- Company sponsored pension plan
- Access to the latest training & technology